Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Everyday Specials

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to share some of my everyday specials with you. These are specials that I offer to my customers directly. They are not a Stampin' Up program, so these orders must be placed by contacting me directly. Ordering from my website will not give you the discounts.

1) Want all of the markers and the carrying case, but don't want to spend the big money at once? Consider my Monthly Marker Club. Each month, for four months, you will receive one color family of markers and one package of the coordinating 8 1/2 X 11 cardstock (36 sheets; 3 of each color) for $40. You will also receive the carrying case that is only available when you purchase all the markers at once AND a Level 1 Hostess gift to boot!

2) Want a variety of ribbons but don't want 10 or 15 yards of each? How about splitting a spool with a group of three people? That way, you get 3 1/3 yards or 5 yards of each ribbon depending on the type of ribbon. For example, there are 19 different shades of the 1/4" Grossgrain Ribbon. To order all of these spools, it would cost you $94.05. Split that with 2 other people and receive 5 yards of each color for $30! Gets you the variety you want and a little discount too.....

3) Interested in the Big Shot machine? It is a WONDERFUL investment, but a pricier one too. How about 10% off your purchase of the Big Shot and any dies or embossing folders you order with it?

If any of these specials interest you, don't hesitate to contact me. I'll be glad to explain them in more detail if you have questions. Remember, these are my personal specials and they are not available for order through my website this way. You must contact me directly to get the special offers. Have a great night!

4 comments:

  1. I think your blog is great. I am also new to blogging. Please check mine out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is wonderful..well planned..and easy to navigate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great specials! Good luck with your biz!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your blog hun!!!! Love all the specials they are awesome!!

    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete