Friday, April 17, 2009

Ok, I finally have all the samples uploaded. It's going to take some more time to get this all figured out though. There's got to be a better way to upload as this took FOREVER. For anyone who knows me well, I'm probably making this harder than it is though. LOL! Again, on Tuesday, we'll be making the four cards labeled April 21st cards. The rest are just samples for you to try. Thanks to the wonderful stampers at SCS who provided samples and inspiration!

I am offering $3.00 off the Pick a Petal Stamp set on Tuesday. If you're not able to attend, but would still like to purchase the set at a discount, let me know. I'll be glad to get it out to you. Remember, anytime you make a purchase of $25 or more and total sales are more than $150, you'll get a share of the hostess benefits for the day!

Please, please, please post your comments. And if you know lots about blogging and have any suggestions for me, I would LOVE for you to share. Have a great night!!

2 comments:

  1. My mom will be visting this blog because she LOVES the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad she likes them! Tell her to visit often. I post new projects a few times a month. Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete