Monday, July 13, 2009

Christmas in July Samples and Details

Hi Everyone,

I said I would have the Christmas in July cards posted on Monday.....well I made it just under the wire. I was waiting on some supplies, along with a little procrastination........so here I am at almost 11 PM posting for you. LOL! There are five samples below.

We will be making 20 cards, 4 each of 5 different designs. This session will take 2-3 hours and will start at 9 AM with a light breakfast. Cost to attend the morning session is $25. If you'd like to stay for the afternoon (until 4 PM) and work on additional projects of your own (scrap pages, cards, etc), bring your supplies along! I will provide lunch and a space for you to work. Cost to attend the entire day is $30. RSVP deadline is Thursday, July 16th. Can't wait to see all of you!!

Tracy

1 comment:

  1. I love all of your Christmas in July cards - it's too bad I wasn't a whole lot closer or I'd be taking it =) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete