Tuesday, September 15, 2009

September Card 3


Here is card #3. I apologize that it's sideways. That's the only way I can scan in a 12" page on my scanner. And if there's an option to rotate on this blog, I'm not sure where it is! Here's what I used.....

4 X 12 Old Olive Cardstock scored at 3" on the left
3 3/4 x 5 1/2 Rich Razzleberry Cardstock
2 1/2 x 5 Orchid Opulence Cardstock
Scraps of Rich Razzleberry & Orchid Opulence Cardstock
Scraps of Cottage Wall Designer Paper
Rich Razzleberry Ink Pad or Marker
Flight of the Butterfly Stamp Set
Very Versatile Stamp Set (Thank You!)
Hard to Say Stamp Set (Inside Greeting)
NEW Butterfly Punch
Eyelet Border Punch
Wide Oval Punch
Medium Oval Punch
Modern Label Punch
Double Rectangle Punch
Corner Rounder Punch
Brad Punch
Silver Brads
Whisper White Ribbon
Linen Thread
Stampin' Dimensionals
Tombow Adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment