Sunday, October 25, 2009

November Workshop Dates

Hi Ladies,

What a beautiful day we had today! Too bad I didn't get all the work done I had planned. Had to keep sneaking outside to soak up some sun and mild temps. Hope you all had a chance to enjoy the day too. Thank goodness I spent the day at the Bearcat Scrap yesterday. I got the November pages done and a start on Christmas tags. I also met some wonderful new friends and had a chance to talk to some old ones that I don't see enough! Kudos to all of the women who planned the event - you did a great job! Mark your calendars now for the next Bearcat Scrap on Saturday, March 20, 2010 from 9 AM - 9 PM. I'll be there!!

Now, for my November Workshop dates.......I am going to try Wednesdays and Sundays for a while and see how it works out for you. I have some great stampers and friends that aren't able to attend on Tuesdays or Saturdays due to work schedules and I want to accommodate as many as I can. Here are the dates........

Wednesday, November 4th from 3:45 - 8:00 PM - Scrap Night Come and go as you can and make 2-12x12 pages (See attached) for $5. Please bring ] your scissors and adhesive with you. RSVP deadline is Friday, October 30th.

Sunday, November 8th from 12 - 4 PM - Christmas Cards and Tags
We'll be making 20 Christmas Cards (2 each of 10 designs - Whew! Nothing like putting the pressure on! LOL) and a bag of tags for $25. I'll be highlighting a few Christmas stamp sets, showing you how you can use them in a variety of ways. Please bring your scissors and adhesive with you. RSVP deadline is Tuesday, November 3rd. I will have the cards and tags posted by Monday, November 2nd. I'll also have some specials on the stamp sets we use!

Wednesday, November 18th from 3:45 - 8 PM - Card Night
Come and go as you can and make 4 all occasion cards for $5. It's been a while since we made some basic birthday, thank you, get well and baby cards, so we'll be making some of those. RSVP deadline is Friday, November 13th. I will have the cards posted by Wednesday, November 11th. Please bring your scissors and adhesive with you.

Sunday, November 29th from 12 - 4 PM - Christmas Cards and Tags
We'll be making 20 Christmas Cards (2 each of 10 designs) and a bag of tags for $25. I'll be highlighting a few more Christmas stamp sets, different from those on November 8th, showing you how you can use them in a variety of ways. RSVP deadline is Tuesday, November 24th. I will have the cards and tags posted by Monday, November 23rd. Please bring your scissors and adhesive with you. I'll also have some specials on the stamp sets we use.

Looks like I better get playing!!! I've got a lot of creating to do. Hope to see you soon!! Have a great last week in October and Happy Halloween to you.

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment