Thursday, August 26, 2010

September Specials

Now for some exciting specials:

1) Remember the beautiful hydrangea stamp set we used in July called Because I Care? Well, I have three brand new sets! So during card classes in September, October, and November, I'll be doing a drawing for a set. How do you get into the drawing? For every $50 you spend in those months, you'll get an entry into the drawing. I'll pull a winner at the end of each card class in September, October and November. Get your wish lists ready!!

2) For September only: Purchase the Just Believe Stamp Set for $33.95 in wood mount or $25.95 for clear mount and choose a Stampin' Write Marker (any color) or 3 yards of the new In-Color Stitched Poly Ribbon (Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz, Concord Crush or Blushing Bride) FREE! And remember, when you spend $35, you get your workshop projects free!!!

3) Bring a friend who has never attended one of my workshops before and you can make a second set of cards or pages for FREE! Just let me know in your RSVP that a friend will be coming with you so that I have materials for an extra set ready for you.

Sound good??

No comments:

Post a Comment