Monday, July 27, 2009

Friday Night Strip Class.....

Did your eyes pop out of your head on that title? Did you think that I fell off my rocker this summer? No, I haven't installed a pole in my living room, although I have heard that it's great exercise (Lord knows I need more of that), but I'm not that brave. LOL! On Friday, August 14th, I'll be holding a strip class, a paper crafting strip class, that is. You will have the option of creating 6 scrapbook pages or 12 cards using the same supplies for $15. (See samples below-you can click on each pic to see a larger image). If you are interested in making both the scrap pages and the cards, you'll save a little bit. Cost will be $25.

The class will start at 6:30 PM and run until midnight. To make the projects posted below, you only need to bring adhesive and scissors. I will provide the rest.

The projects won't take 5 1/2 hours though! You are welcome to make the projects and go home if you'd like. But, if you have some projects of your own to work on, bring them along and stay until midnight. I'll have snacks and drinks, so I'm sure we'll be doing plenty of eating and socializing too! It will be a girls night out with a little work, a little play, some good food and lots of laughs.

RSVP deadline for the strip class is Friday, August 7th. I hope you'll come and join the fun!!

Tracy

1 comment: