Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Of the Earth Hostess Set Samples

This sample was made with Rich Razzleberry and Whisper White Cardstock. I ran Razzleberry Lemonade DSP through the Big Shot with the new Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder. Then I used my sanding block to remove some of the color from the embossed image. Haven't used the sanding blocks until now. I think I really like them...LOL!

This sample was made with Rich Razzleberry and Sahara sand, along with the single flower from the new Level 1 Hostess Set, Of the Earth. As you can see, I really like this new flower!

Here is another sample using new colors and Of the Earth. In this sample, I used Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay, and Sahara Sand cardstock. Soft Suede ink, and Bermuda Bay polka dot grossgrain ribbon. I also used my chalks to give it a little more depth.


Back to my single flower again....In this sample, I used Soft Suede and Whisper White cardstock, white craft ink, and soft suede polka dot grossgrain ribbon. Did a quick run with my Eyelet border punch and voila!


This is the last sample from Of the Earth. I just can't do anything with this bird....In this card, I used Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, and Rich Razzleberry cardstock, along with a bit of Razzleberry Lemonade DSP and Melon Mambo polka dot grossgrain ribbon. It is my least favorite of the group, but still lovin' the new set.
Remember, to earn the Level 1 Hostess set, you need $150 in purchases. Those purchases can be your own, some outside orders you pick up from friends, or from a workshop you host. There are some great Hostess sets in the new catalog, so check out pages 12-18 in the 09-10 Idea Book and set your goal today!

Happy Stampin' to you!!
Tracy


9 comments:

  1. These are just gorgeous, love them..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy, those are beautiful - that anniversary one (4th) is my fave - wow so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You've been busy! :) Love what you did with the embossing folder on the first card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards! I can't even begin to pick a favorite

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful cards, I am still trying to get used to these colors, still not sure!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are ALL beautiful cards! TFS!
    michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww, these turned out very very pretty!!! Love the in colors, and cant wait to get some:)

    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great. I especially like card # 2

    ReplyDelete
  9. Incredible samples. Thanks so much for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete