Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Some more samples...

Hi Everyone,

I was playing around with the new Level 1 Hostess Set, Of the Earth. Below are some samples using those stamps. I LOVE the single flower in the set. It is great for a background in the same or contrasting color of your cardstock. It's also great for dark/light shadow stamping. The samples below are using mostly the new in colors, with a couple of neutrals thrown in. I was sad to lose the last in colors as I loved them, but the new ones are equally as fabulous! If you haven't used them yet, get them out and play!!

Have a great night!!

Tracy

2 comments:

  1. You've done such great stuff with the new In Colors, you've inspired me to get them ordered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards - those colors look SO much better in use than in the swatches in the Catty. Hoping we get in-colors in the UK this year!

    ReplyDelete