Friday, November 12, 2010

50% OFF STARTER KITS!!! WOW!!!!

I am just so excited about Stampin Up's latest special!!!  They are offering 50% off Starter Kits.  ONLY $87.50 for over $300 worth of product!!!  The special includes both the regular starter kit OR the digital starter kit shown below.




Here are some of the benefits of being a Stampin' Up Demonstrator......

1)  You gets discounts on ALL your orders (at least 20%)
2)  With your first order as a demonstrator with Stampin'
     Up, you receive 30% off 
3)  You'll receive monthly magazines from Stampin' Up showing all the
     new products, along with tons of great ideas!
4)  Get the new catalogs in your mailbox before anybody else
5)  Buy things from the mini catalogs a month before anybody can!
6)  Go onto the Stampin Up website and see thousands and thousands
     of samples from demonstrators.
7)  Support from me and lots of other wonderful Stampin' Up women

Yes, I know what some of you are thinking -  "I don't want to go out and sell" or "I don't want to have classes at my house" or "I'm not creative enough".  Guess what?   I used all of those excuses at one time too.  You don't have to do anything you don't want to.  The only thing needed to stay active is $300.00 in sales each quarter (every 3 months).  And you can steal all the ideas you need from me or Stampin' Up's thousands of demos using the Stampin' Up website.     

I'm so excited about this special!  The cost of the kit is incredible.  The opportunity is great.  And I'd love to be able to share it with you. 

If you think this is a good deal and have ANY questions about it, feel free to call me or e-mail me.  If you think this is for you, we can fill out paperwork by hand or you can sign up on my website.  Starting Monday, November 15th, you can go to http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/tracylipskey.  Click on Start your Own Business, then Join Now.   The password you need is to do that is parker01.  I'd love to walk you through the process. 

Don't hesitate to ask questions!

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment