Friday, January 28, 2011

January Information

 Hi Ladies,

Happy New Year to all of you!  I hope that you had wonderful holidays with your family and friends.  I did, but am looking forward to getting back into the swing of things and seeing all of you.  I have a few changes to tell you about for 2011. 

First, because so many of you make different sized scrap pages, I am going to change my monthly layouts to from 12 x 12 to 6 x 6 pages.  That way, no matter what size page you prefer, you can use the 6 x 6 pages as part of your pages using progressive scrapping or just adding the 6 x 6 to your preferred page size as your focal point, adding your journaling or additional pics.  Also, for those of you new to scrapping, it is a little less intimidating because it's a smaller page to fill....LOL.

Second, I am learning how to use My Digital Studio.  That is Stampin' Up's digital scrap and card making program.  Although I am not ready to hold creative training sessions yet, I can tell you that it is one really amazing program.  I can't believe the fun things you can do with the click of your mouse.  For those of you who are intimidated by scrapbooking or just feel you don't have the time, this is one quick and easy way to create wonderful pages just by downloading your pics onto your computer.  I can't wait to show you how to use it!  My goal is to start classes in March using the program.

Third, you have spoken and told me that you prefer to make 6 cards each month instead of 3.  From now on, we'll be making 6 cards for $10 at our monthly card workshops. 

Now, on to January events!!!

Tuesday, January 11th from 3:45 to 8:00 PM - Regular Scrap Workshop at my home- Come and go as you need to.  Make a two page 6 x 6 Layout for $5.  Spend $35 and your project is free!  See attached pic for January layout.  I had fun with this one....RSVP deadline is Friday, January 7th.Tuesday, 
 









January 18th from 3:45 - 8:00 PM - Regular Card Workshop at my home - 6 cards for $10.  Come and go as you need to.  This month, I'm giving you some choices.  Because regular February card workshop will be after Valentine's Day, we'll be making Valentine cards this month.  But if you don't do Valentine cards or don't need 6 of them, I also have modified the cards so you could do them for wedding cards instead.  See the attached pics, as I have created a Valentine card and a wedding card of each.  As always, if you spend $35 you will receive your cards for free.  RSVP Deadline for this workshop is also Friday, January 7th.










Saturday, January 22nd - 10 AM - 9 PM - Zion Lutheran Scrap Fundraiser.  Cost for this fundraiser is $25 and includes all your meals.  I am just one of many vendors at this event, so be sure to check it out.  I will be offering 3 x 3 valentines as my free make and take project.  See attached picture for details.  I'll also be doing one-on-one demos of My Digital Studio so you can see it in action.  I will also be donating 10% of my sales back to the fundraiser.  A flyer with all registration information is attached for you.  I believe that seating is limited, so if you're interested, call Heather soon!

Saturday, February 5th - 8 AM - 5 PM - Sandusky Kiwanis Fundraiser Crop.  Cost for this fundraiser is also $25 and includes lunch and snacks.  There are many vendors at this event too and the building is a wonderful place to scrap with lots of space and great lighting.  I haven't decided on my free make and take project for this event yet. 
I'll also be doing one-on-one demos of My Digital Studio so you can see it in action.  Seating is limited, so please contact Shannon (details on attached flyer) as soon as possible if you're planning to attend.  
General Information:

1)  Remember, any time you bring a new friend to a workshop at my home, you get to pick 3 cards from my card rack for free! 
2)  Sale-a-bration begins on January 25th.  Any time you place an order with me of $50 or more, you get to choose an item from the Sale-a-bration catalog for free!  Watch your e-mails for more details on Sale-a-bration as the time gets closer.
3)  I also do workshops away from my home.  If you have a group of friends or family that are interested in monthly card or scrap workshops at your home or theirs, I would love to get you started.  Feel free to ask questions about these workshops.  We can run those workshop in one of two ways:
    a)  Just like my regular workshops, where your group pays me for the
         projects they make with no monthly purchase requirement  OR
    b)  Each month, a different person holds the workshop in their home and is
         the hostess for the month, receiving hostess benefits for all orders
         placed that evening.

Whew!  Think that will keep us hopping for the month?  I sure do!  Looking forward to seeing all of you soon! 

Tracy



No comments:

Post a Comment